Rod Machado's Instr Pilot HB|
Quantity in Basket: none|
Shipping Weight: 5.25 pounds
This valuable one-stop handbook contains the information necessary to:|
* Fly instruments as a knowledgeable and competent pilot.
* Prepare for the FAA instrument pilot knowledge exam.
* Prepare for the instrument pilot practical oral exam.
* Refresh for your instrument proficiency check.
* Remain an up-to-date confident instrument pilot.
As a comprehensive information source book, these pages include:
1. Simplification of the FAA’s instrument scan concepts/procedures and a cockpit-practical, step-by-step instrument scan technique.
2. The latest information on aviation decision making for instrument pilots.
3. Detailed understanding of analog and glass (PFD) flight instruments.
4. Step-by-step procedures for planning an IFR cross-country flight.
5. Easy to apply navigation methods for VOR, GPS and ADF.
6. Clear, down-to-earth explanations of pertinent FARs, including instrument currency, lost comm, alternate requirements, etc.
7. Step-by-step explanation of how instrument approach charts are constructed, including MDAs, DAs, procedure turns, etc.
8. Practical understanding of the IFR system, GPS procedures, icing and thunderstorm avoidance, NEXRAD, radar, and more.